Friday, July 11, 2008

I am working!

I mean really working! Not that I have not been working in the past couple of years but I have to admit that a great amount of my time was spent at my desk. That is the last place where a Realtor wants to spend time: If you are at your desk - you are not out selling Real Estate. The last couple of weeks felt like 'old times' - I was out every day showing property! I received two offers on listings of mine; I had to actually schedule showings around other showings.
Many sellers in the Keys are still not desperate and probably never will be ... but there are some that are ... and those properties are selling!
There are not many new listings coming on the market which means the inventory will slowly decrease as the great deals are selling. That's good news for the Real Estate market as inventory is in direct relation to market condition.
Here are all properties that have sold since my last post
and these are all properties that have gone under contract
and these are all new listings that have come on the market

Please contact me if you are looking for a great deal - they are out there and they are selling!
I showed a foreclosure this past weekend; it had just come on the market; by monday it was under contract!
Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: