Friday, December 05, 2008

Best condo deals

Today I will tell you what I consider to be the best deals in condos currently on the market in the upper Keys.
Tomorrow I'll post houses.
Upper Keys are from Mile Marker 74 to Mile Market 110 (Islamorada to Key Largo).

When looking for condos it is important to decide what your priorities are. Do you need dockage, are you planning to rent out your property, is a view the most important issue, etc. ?).

There are only two complexes that permit daily rentals in the upper Keys: Mariners Club and Ocean Pointe. Both complexes have on site rental management but you do not have to use the management company on site. Needless to say: these properties generate the most rental income.
These are all units currently listed in
Mariners Club
Ocean Pointe

These are the best deals in condos that permit weekly rentals:
Click here

These are the best deals with a water view::
Click here

The best deals with some kind of dockage (First come first serve or the possibility of renting a slip on site): :
Click here

Best deals with deeded or assigned dockage:
Click here

The best deals with deeded or assigned dockage AND view:
http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?m7l4n3crhp9,6,1

The best deals in three bedroom condos:
Click here

The easiest way to search for the prefect condo that fits your criteria is to contact me and tell me exactly what you are looking for. I have been selling property in the Keys for 12 years and know every condo complex in the upper Keys inside out. Please call me at 305-393-0923 or e-mail me at Wiebkewestedt@aol.com
I look forward to working with you!

No comments: