Sunday, April 12, 2009

What I would buy if I could.

If you have been following my blog you know that my featured best deals usually go under contract rather quickly (I think that's a pretty good indicator that the properties indeed were good deals). "What would you buy if you were in the market?"
I am asked fairly often by buyers.
Here are the properties I'd buy if I could.
If I were in the market for a condo/townhouse:
Click here
For a canal front home in Islamorada:
Click here
A canal front home in Key Largo:
Click here
Open bay front under 1,5 Million:
Click here
Open Ocean front under 1,5 Million:
Click here
Dry lot houses:
Click here

There are some other properties which are great deals but the listing price does not reflect that fact. Call me and tell me what you are looking for and I'll tell you what properties are the best deal. Also: Make an offer on the property you love .... you never know how much a seller will take.
Have a happy Easter and please call me at 305-393-0923 or e-mail me at Wiebkewestedt@aol.com if you are looking to buy or sell Real estate in the Keys.

No comments: