Monday, July 01, 2013

Sales 2012 and Sales 2013

I already have a few buyers who are priced out off the market. They waited, confident that the right property will come along but meanwhile prices went up and even a bank owned property at a distress sale price is no longer affordable to last years buyers.

Don't take my word for it, here are all properties that sold from 1/1/2012 to 7/1/2012 : Click here

and all properties that sold thus far this year: Click here

These are all bank owned properties currently on the market: Click here

All canal front houses listed under One Million: Click here

All condos/town homes on the market under 800K: Click here

If you are interested in any property in the Keys, please contact me, Veepka, at 305-393-0923 or VeepkaC21@gmail.com
Even if you see a property on another website, or a sign on the street, I can help you with every property for sale. Please call or e-mail me, I'll be ready to help. (19 years Real Estate experience, 16 in the Keys)

No comments: