Monday, May 05, 2014

Lots of good new listings over the weekend

These just came on the market and they are all good ones.

This is a bank owned property with a house and a small guest house on the 14200 SF lot. Open bay front views! Listed at 850K



These are both sides of a duplex on a canl in Key Largo. Each side has 2 bedrooms and 1 baths upstairs and a bedroom and 1 bath downstairs.
The one closer to the water is listed at 645K and the other side for 450K.



This is a 2 bedroom one and a half bath townhome in Key Largo at Rock Harbor. There is dry boat house storage for your boat up to 28' and on site service for in and out service. Beach, Pool, Tennis Courts and even a view from the unit. Listed at 350K this is good deal.



This is a double wide mobile home, immaculately kept, in the Harborage. There is a pool, club house, boat basin and boat ramp for the use of all owners.
Listed at 220K this is a perfect way to get your foot in the Keys Real Estate amrket.



If you are interested in this or any other properties, please contact me, Veepka, at 305-393-0923 or VeepkaC21@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all so gorgeous. I would love to come take a look. We are moving for my husbands job and at first I was sad but when I see pictures like these and where we are moving I get really excited. Time for a new adventure!

http://www.century21north.com

Unknown said...

I had the best experience with selling my home and a great real estate business that helped me out along the way. They made sure that I was getting the best possible outcome and getting what I deserved. They really cared about my families needs and we felt well taken care of.
Holly James | http://www.jasonshawnmcintyrebroker.com/