Friday, June 06, 2014

This is a good buy 425K

The inventory is more than sparce when it comes to canal front homes listed under 500K

This is a canal front double wide mobile home in a fantastic neighborhood in Key Largo listed at 425K. At 1248 SF interior living space it's larger than some houses down here. Sitting on a 4790 SF lot on the Ocean side with deep dockage and a straight shot out to the Ocean. There is a club house, boat basin, sunrise picnic area, boat ramp and the yard work is included in the montly association fee of 240.00 per months.



These are ALL canal front homes listed under 500K in the Upper Keys: Click here
and some of these have serious issues.

If you are interested in Real Estate in the Keys please contact me, Veepka, at 305-393-0923 or VeepkaC21@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

All of these pictures are making me want to move into that house. It gives off such a cool California vibe. I have always wanted a pool in my backyard and that one looks so nice. I am also really into the blue walls. Everything so perfect! http://bpelaw.com/real-estate/