Friday, August 29, 2008

Changes in my blog!

If you have read my blog before, you have noticed the changes I have made and I hope that you like them. I would appreciate any comments greatly!
If you are following the Real Estate market closely you might like the feature on the right hand side that says "New Listings". I will post all new listings in the upper Keys over the past 24 hours daily. I am working on improving my blog and making it a useful tool to all buyers and sellers; please keep watching over the next few weeks what new features I am adding. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
If you want to search for Real Estate in general in the Keys, you can do that on my website: www.Veepka.com.
I have a favor to ask of you: If you are a reader of my blog and enjoy it, I would greatly appreciate it if you would vote for it as the best business blog; You can click on the bloggers choice award and it will take you to the site where you can vote for my blog. It is a bit (Really just a bit) of a pain in the butt because you will need to create an account in order to be permitted to vote (To avoid multiple votes by one user)but it is a very short process and I would be very grateful if you give me a couple minutes of your time to do so. I am hoping for exposure by getting votes resulting essentially in more business.
I thank you very much for reading my blog!

No comments: