Sunday, November 19, 2006

66 Degrees - that's what we call a Cold Front

The rain is gone and it was a beautiful day in the Keys today. A little nippy at 66 degrees; perfect for a walk. The Amphitheater in Founders Park is finally completed and I am sure we will have many events to look forward to there.I have e-mailed all of my customers telling them about this blog and I hope that I provide you with a service by keeping you up to date with the Real Estate happenings here.Three new listings came on the market since yesterday: Click'>http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?20061120003421123416000000&s=6&id=1">ClickOne of these listings is my new listing. It's a boat slip in Molasses Reef marina. Molasses Reef Marina is located in Kawama Yacht Club but it is its own entity. To get to the Marina one must pass through the manned security gate of Kawama Yacht Club. This gives any boat owner peace of mind while not on his boat. During the day there is a Dockmaster on site and owners are permitted to rent out their slips. The slip I have for sale currently rents for $700,- per month. The slip can accommodate a 45 foot boat; there is water and electricity and direct ocean access. Boat slips that are not part of a Condominium complex are rare. In Key Largo there are only four boat slips for sale and only two that can accommodate a 45 foot boat. My listing is the lower priced of the two listed in Molasses Reef marina. These are the four boat slips currently for sale: Click'>http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?20061120003625972211000000&s=6&id=1">ClickYou are also permitted to live aboard in Molasses Reef marina; so if you have a great boat and would like to make the Keys your home part time, you can purchase a boat slip and stay on your boat!Boat slips have been one of the fastest appreciating property types in the Keys over the past few years. It's not hard to figure out why: There is that limited supply issue and of course that the Keys are all about water, boats and fishing.A lot of my customers ask me to tell them about 'deals'. Today I went through all condos up to 900K and selected the ones that I consider a deal right now: Click'>http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?20061120005707259963000000&s=6&id=1">ClickNo, they are not only my listings; I picked these from all condos currently listed.If you have any questions regarding any of these properties and would like to know why I consider them a good buy please give me a call. Don't forget that I also have a website where you can do your own search for properties.Thank you for the nice e-mails you have sent me regarding this blog.I hope you had a nice weekend; I'll try and stay warm during this cold front.

No comments: