Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Why I like my profession

Yes, I know you don't want to hear it ... another sunny day in the Keys (sorry!).I was on a listing appointment today and was reminded how lucky I am to do what I do for a living. I enjoy meeting new people and because nobody HAS to live in the Keys and almost everybody chooses to live here, people in general are content and pleasant. I would have probably never met the elderly couple that invited me into their home for the listing appointment today if it weren't for my profession. I spent two hours at their condo and was treated to some very interesting insightful conversation. I have met so many interesting people through my career and can honestly say that I can't imagine something I'd rather be doing. (Ok, other than just doing charity work but unfortunately I do have to work to make a living).Ok, enough 'mush' talk and on to business.

Quite a few new listings came on the market today:Click'>http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?20061129003357302315000000&s=6&id=1">ClickA variety of properties with vacant land, commercial properties, Single family home and a condo.

Usually I don't include price changes in this report but there were so many price changes today that I wanted to provide you with a link to those properties as well:Click'>http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?20061129003833017511000000&s=6&id=1">ClickNo, a lot of price changes do not say that values are dropping; it shows yet again sellers are pricing their property more realistically.

One property went under contract; again a waterfront home under a million:
Click'>Click'>http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?20061129004239495424000000&s=6&id=1">Click


Don't forget: If you have any questions regarding the Real Estate market feel free to call me anytime. Even if you are not in the market to purchase or sell something right now; I am happy to assist you in any way I can.

No comments: